Thanks for you and your teams' hard work. The EXPO at NYU Poly was a terrific success. I enjoyed having the opportunity to meet your teams, observe their incredible projects and listen to many of their presentations.
I am writing to confirm your participation at Jacob Javits Convention Center for the annual FIRST Weekend Extravaganza.
I will send you a schedule, which is tentative, by the end of this week.
In the interim here are a few things I need you to know as well as a few things I need to know from you.
- You should plan to have your teams arrive at Javits between 8:30am and 9:00am.
- There will not be any JrFLL Judging at Javits.
- Teams who were not at the EXPO on 2/10 at NYU Poly will still receive recognition for their participation and efforts.
- If you did not pay for your team to participate at NYU Poly, we will be asking the same fee of $50.00 per registered team at Javits. Please make checks or money orders payable to NYU Poly/ NYC FIRST. Remember to include your official team registration number on the memo line of the check.
- If you are not planning on attending, please let me know as soon as possible.
- If you are planning on bringing a team that is registered already but was not able to particiapte at the EXPO at NYU Poly on 2/10 because of extenuating circumstances please let me know who is coming A.S.A.P.
- Officially, JrFLL has a limit of six students per registered team. (This is USFIRST Policy!!!)
I will be reaching out to a few teams individually to confirm some additional details. In the interim please remember that Javits is Free and Open to the Public throughout the dates of the NYC FIRST Extravaganza. You can bring as many parents, classmates, friends and family members as you like to support your child's participation in JrFLL.
We look forward to seeing you at Javits. If you have any questions or concerns in the interim feel free to reach out to me.
See you on SATURDAY March 9th.
CFN 612 The Grapevine Network
131 Livingston StreetRoom 505
Brooklyn, N.Y. 11201
JrFLL Chairperson for the NYCNJ FIRST Planning Committee