Saturday, March 01, 2008

Seminars to help new FLL teams

The Office of Instructional Technology of Brooklyn is offering seminars to help new FLL teams.
The classes are held on Saturdays around the city. I am teaching one that ends March 18. There will be a second set of seminars starting Saturday, March 29. The class is Queens is held in PS 147. Below is the link to register. Teachers are paid per session to attend!

They are also looking for an instructor. I can't teach that one because of the work I am doing with the District 24 and 32 grants. The teacher is paid per session and an hour a week prep time. I can show anyone interested what I did.

If you have any questions, just ask me.

http://www.oitlive.com/6151082774818893/cwp/view.asp?A=3&Q=282705&C=52119

Mike Koumoullos
Aviation HS
mike@koumoullos.com

No comments: